How strange....Did I miss something? Why have both Ruth and Virginia written comments to the previous post that show they are both thinking about the beggar outside the bank? Extraordinary. Yes, it is a powerful photo, but still, it's a strange coincidence, isn't it?
They are everywhere, in their solitude, invisibility, isolation, presenting a blot, a foul-smelling bad stain right in the middle of the rich folks' party (which does still go on, despite the perfect tsunami of a finacial crisis, rest assured).
Here they come!!!
And seeing these, perhaps I am starting to understand a possible reason why Ruth and Gi were thinking of that homeless man and his dog and wheelchair. I think that many among we friends know that it isn't so difficult to fall through the net, particularly in times when the holes get bigger. Chance. Circumstances. Oh, enough of this, I have enough to deal with for the moment, that I'm not dealing with at all well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sta vredi da budes zabelezen u zvezdama ako te niko nije procitao na zemlji. :) Kiss!
I went to heaven
It was a small town
Lit with a ruby
Lathed with down
Stiller than the fields
At the full dew,
Beautiful as pictures
No man drew
People like the moth,
Of mechlin, frames,
Duties of gossamer, And eider names.
Almost contented
I could be
'Mong such unique
Society.
Post a Comment