Friday, 14 December 2007

Facebook

Geddit?
Face...Book...Face....Book...Face....Am I bovvered?
 

And Margarida wants you to see her face and the book she just got for Christmas. What sublime, consummate taste that cat has got! "Great Photographers". Still almost 2 weeks to go, but she just couldn't wait to dress up & open her present.
 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Nikon said...

I've never seen so much enthusiasm on a cat's face!
Now what is your excuse :-)

Icarus said...

The short answer before I go off to the library to sart yet another new editing marathon....she got a book of photography and I got one on Hitler's antecedents!

BTW, I immediately remember one of the more bizarre (Dutch sense of humor) blogs that I learned about last year: "Cats that look like Hitler".
It ballistically took off, millions of hits & photos. It was very funny, but there were also those who found it highly offensive. So, heated debates would be in there too.
Fortunately, no question of submitting any photos of Queen Margot. She's more Catherine Deneuve meets la Monroe :-)

Analía said...

This picture is awesome, I love it (I mean, yours). Now, about Margarita...I'm jealous, my cat HiFi only asks for food. I guess I failed as a mom LOL. xoxoxoxoxoxoox

Mauigirl said...

I've seen the cats that look like Hitler - hilarious - and there are many that do!

Your cat is actually the spitting image (pun intended since cats love to "spit"!) of our old cat Topaz.

Icarus said...

Maui, I wonder if it is still online?
Me? I'm currently amazed because I just downloaded Mozilla Firefox as an experiment alternative to Wondows Internet Explorer, to see if it resolved my graphics resolution problem. Guess what? It has worked perfectly! But I've lost my google toolbar & the I.E. favorites that you can have open on the left side. Also, it has updated the favorites into alphabetical order, first time in a year, so I don't know where anyone saved is anymore.
Analia, I've got to tell you (& I was never a cat-fan before!), this is no ordinary cat. I am always taking photos of her behaviour. Often it is like she doesn't know how to be a cat. She is interested in absolutely everything. Today she discovered my office chair, because it is warmed by direct sunlight in the morning. So, she sits at the pc, while I stand up. And all day, coming back to claim it. She's just been warming it up for me. She talks, sings, is an athlete, tearing about all over the place, is very affectionate and still acts like a kitten at 9 years old. She loves reading, shopping, has impeccable taste (Versace's her favourite...wait for Xmas!). She has also led a very charmed life. No ordinary cat at all. Which other cat here can claim that her best friend was the mother of the President of the Republic? Margardia used to go upstairs & visit her every day. In fact, she was asleep on Dona Fernanda's bed when that wonderful old lady died in her sleep 7 years ago. Margarida was the last to see her alive. True!

Cergie said...

AH ! Tu me fais rire comme souvent lorsque tu ne me fais pas pleurer !
Tu me fais penser à ces pères qui offrent le train électrique de leurs rêves à leur premier enfant !
Sais tu ce que j'aimerais avoir ? Plus de temps et pourtant j'ai de la chance, j'en ai / d'autres...
Je suis en retard dans mon courrier. Je ne t'ai toujours pas écrit.... Cependant... Je suis allée voir l'expo de l'Hôtel de Ville "Paris en couleurs des frères Lumière à Martin Parr"
2 fois !
AHAHAHAH !
Et j'aimerais que le chat du voisin Muchu reçoivent le livre de l'expo, plus des bouquins sur Willy Ronis etc... pour Noël !

Nikon said...

I hope that you have a great holiday season, Stewart!

Carlos said...

We met in person more than a year ago and in a whole year I didn't have the time to have a drink and talk a while with you... I hope 2008 will be better for both of us.
I wish you a Merry Xmas my friend.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Icarus,

I wish you a good and merry Christmas with your Partner, friends or family, and I show you some Christmas "decorations and music/habits' on my blog come and see my blog, thanks for being sunch a good blogvisiter,

Christmas greetings from JoAnn

tsduff said...

I love all the new activity here Stewart ;) Don't really know about facebook though... I prefer blogger... tried and true.

happy new year xoxo

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Icarus,

I wish You a Happy and Creative 2008, Look at my Happy fireworks and wishes. See my blog:)

arturcampos said...

Bela companhia que tens ai miauu lol