My very dear Ruth,
I haven't forgotten.
Even as this struggle goes on (in the wrong direction), I remember 7 April 2007 and all I can think is how terribly painful tomorrow is going to be for you.
But you have to see it through, like all the other 365 days past.
And I have every certainty that you will, whatever the pain.
I took these photos (miraculously, I assure you) just this morning. So these are fresh flowers.
And I thought of you and wondered. About you; about all of us.
There aren't words. There aren't answers to the questions.
Courage & strength, dear,sweet Ruth.
Love, as always,
Stewxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Beautiful series of flowers, Stewart.
I wish we were at that stage here.
Best to Ruth (& you!).
I happened across your website while helping my 12-year old son work on a project for Portugal. We were hoping you might be able to help point us in the direction of where we might be able to find some genealogical information about my husband's family. Beautiful pictures by the way!!
Thank you.
wendy.taunton@gmail.com
My dearest Stewart I am looking at this in college a tear in my eye..you were with me in spirit through so much of the painful time and I always feel you with me now
Thank you for remembering
Love and affection
Ruth
XXXXXX
What a beautiful tribute to Mick. Best wishes to you, Ruth...sorry I am late coming here to see this post.
Moving and beautiful tribute for Ruth and Mick Stewart.
This brings a lump to my throat. Hope all is well with you xx Auds
I've been away - but I'm glad to see this, even late. My thoughts are with all in this motley community that came together thanks to Ruth and Stewart!
Bonjour Stewart, un an déjà !
Le temps passe.
Le chagrin vient et après s'efface un peu. Il revient à des dates anniversaires comme celle là. Un an c'est beaucoup et peu à la fois.
J'ai fêté hier mes deux ans de blog. Chaque fois que je me retourne, il me semble que c'était hier. Tous ceux qui sont partis vers d'autres occupations, qui n'ont plus envie de s'embêter avec le blog... Et les nouveaux, tout feu tout flamme comme l'on dit, qui blogguent tous les jours, qui foncent dès qu'un message parait, comme nous faisions.
Désolée de ne pas être passée plus tôt. J'ai eu des soucis moi aussi. Un frère qui vient de décéder de maladie surtout.
Je suis passée te faire signe, me souvenant lorsque l'an dernier tu m'écrivais, c'était toujours lorsque je devais partir. A la fin de la semaine, nous partons pour trois semaines en Californie. Ce ne sera pas la Chine, ce sera bien aussi.
Je t'embrasse. Porte toi bien, Icarus.
PS : quelles merveilleuses fleurs sauvages. Déjà le retour des coquelicots !!!
Hi my dear friend. I just came to visit after a long long time. It seems days go by faster than I wish and I'm always behind schedule. However, here I am to tell you I'm still your friend and that I miss you a lot.
U are in my thoughts Stewart :)
Ohhh look! How many good friends are there in the comments! Hi to all :)
Beautiful photograhs, but even more beautiful words, especially because they're not "just words". It's good to know you are still here, doing good.
My dear Sx
Registered for Uni today. I don't know if you will understand this...but it was 'meeting' you that spurred me on. Onwards & Upwards and every bit of Forte I can muster.
Love & Hugs
Rxxx
the flowers look so fresh and pure. very pretty. And ruth's comment makes it even better.
Post a Comment