Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Values

I watched you arrive, one by one.
I waited for just one more and this morning, Analia found her way in.
I was only thinking of Ruth and Mick on the 7th, and honestly not expecting to see anyone, because the point was that I felt I just had to make this, as a rite.
But, you all came and I you were the ones, just you.
OK, I let a "stranger" in and have been helping Wendy's son in Oregon to make his school project ever since. That was pure serendipity.
To have you together - Ruth, Paul, Auds, Jenny, Mimi, Lucie and Analia - has been even more serendipitous, and has given an extraordinary feeling. the bonds still hold.
As Analia was last in, only she could remark on it. But Ani, what you didn't know was I was waiting for you!

If you should want to see photos of mine, you can find me in
http://www.woophy.com/member/SJS

A great community of 20,000+ and I amuse myself there every day. That's all.
Bless every one of you, my dear friends. Like I always say: Presume nothing.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Aura said...

Beautiful photos as usual!

I know i have´nt been around much these days for comments but im still reading once in a while.

I thought you already quit on Woophy.I did´nt know you change your ID. Will see you there!

Hope you are well! take care & beijinhos!

Cergie said...

"Serendipty", lorsque tu auras le temps tu jetteras juste un oeil sur un message que j'ai fait récemment sur mon CATAbLOGUE photo Passerelle
Juste un oeil pour que tu voies que je n'ai pas oublié que tu m'as offert ce mot l'année dernière lorsque j'ai mis une photo d'orge emperlée de pluie.
Lorsque je reviendrai de Californie, je tâcherai d'aller voir tes photos en suivant ce lien que tu donnes.

Porte toi bien Icarus, et à plus tard...

Mauigirl said...

Stewart, thanks for the link to your great photos on Whoophy. I've put it in my "favorites" list so I can find it easily!

We are indeed all still here...and glad to be friends.

The pictures on this post are wonderful, as always.

Audrey said...

I too thank you for the link to whoopy Stewart, I truly enjoyed looking through them...added to my favourites too...Hope your well XX Auds

tsduff said...

Stewart - I hope that you are well, and that life is good for you. I miss your very different views which graced your blog - miss you. Blessings to you in all that you are. xo

AnaGF said...

Thank you for the woophy link - I loved looking at your photos, your comments add a lot to them. And I loved reading your profile too!

Analía said...

Te extraño amigo bello. Hugs and kisses :)

Anonymous said...

My Dear Friend, I shall be looking out for your post. I have had so many pc problems and not blogging; however my son, Rob, has loaned me his while he attempts to repair mine; so I am contentedly wafting around cyberspace
Love & devotion
Rxxx.........