In the next picture, in which it is visible that, at about 7 months old, I was in too much of a hurry to walk, nobdy looks happy.
In the next and last, I believe it is easy to see the deep bond, not only of mother-son love, but of mutual respect, of humour, of understanding, of the same outlook on everything that sealed the most valuable friendship.
This is all. After nearly 2 hours' preparing this post, that was so important for me to write, that revealed so much of necessary importance to me, about my father as well as my mother, I have just lost it. Like losing my mother again.
I don't know why or how. I only know I feel sick. I can't do it again. And tomorrow will be too late.
I am now very sad, very bitter.
This proves that this means of communication and recording is not safe or reliable.
Blogger happily tells that now everythnig is automatically saved as a draft. no it isn't. Don't believe it and don't trust it.
Can you feel just how devastated I am with this? It was the best piece of writing to this diary so far.
I am going out for coffee. It's all I can do. How sorry I am.

20 comments:
First I'm sending a {{HUG}}...a small thing but filled with affection. I know only too well the curse that Blogger brings when such an important post disappears. When I first started Million Stories I wrote for almost an hour; a mini life story of the events from March 2005 until the day I started the blog....I hit publish and the whole thing disappeared....how I cried...I've never been able to write that post again.....I took it as an omen that the words were solely for me...they may have disappeared but will live on in my heart.
Rx
What can I say?
My friend it is too much, I feel your sharp pain having lost two hours work. My heart knows it was more than two hours work, more than words, it was very much yourself you were putting into your work, carefully crafting every word to bring to life the spirit of the beautiful woman that is your mother.
Such a beautiful woman, with a softness, warmth and affection all to evident in the pictures youve shared with us tonight. What we know of her through your sharing is that she has known deep pain, one that a womans soul never fully recovers from I believe, but somehow strength and faith are found again, against the odds she loved unconditionally again for her children.
I wonder if those who loved us, gave all they had to give moment to moment day to day, smile on us tonight with love. Im sure they do, in an effort to heal us still.
B*****R Blogger Stewart. Dont hand surrender what little strength you feel left tonight to this invisible nothingness, not tonight, Through the sons way of being we come to know all we ever truly need to know about this woman. She loved well and left this earth better for her presence on it.
Thinking of you xxxxx Auds
Actions speak louder than words Stewart.
Sharing a cherish photo of your mom already told us a lot. A beautiful lady with a kind & loving face and you look so happy with her..Love watching the two of you together.( fiquei triste,a lembrar que não tenho essa relação com a minha mae )
Cherish the good memories you have with your dear mom...
Mi adorado amigo, no se que decirte esta vez, pero tu sabes bien lo que te habla mi corazon y cuan junto a ti estoy en este momento y siempre.Siempre somos pequeños cuando hablamos de las madres, siempre somos aquellos niños deseosos de cariños y besitos de mamá y se bien cuanto dolor te a causado este post y el volver a sufrir su partida.
Sin embargo amigo, tus padres merecian un post como este y te agradezco que hayas compartido estas fotos y palabras con nosotros. Ahora me siento honrada de que nos hayas permitido conocer a los seres que forjaron a este gran ser humano que hoy eres y que tanto queremos. Besitos y abrazos
Ani
Stewart, I'm so sorry you lost all that work. And sorry that we will not get to read it. It is so frustrating when that happens. Sometimes there is no explanation as to how these things are lost. Today I lost an e-mail I had written with one touch of my finger and still haven't figured out what I touched that made it disappear. But that is nothing compared to losing a whole post like this. But thank you for posting the wonderful pictures of you and your parents. Picturs do speak louder than words sometimes. And perhaps you will have the patience to recreate at least some of what you had written once you get over the pain of having lost it the first time.
I also think you need a hug, and I hope you but something in that coffee. I know what you mean, though not blogger It was word with me and it was important and I lost the whole thing. Not as important as the loss or the story of your mother.
no dear, you just lost a post...I'm so sorry to stand up like this but I must say it. it was just a post...the most important thing is done , you wrote it, with all your heart...so it's done... a step towards the future...your mum looks very intelligent and beautiful, she said it's just a post, you have your souvenirs, i gave you birth, we loved each other and that's extraordinary, a unique love...you lived that unique love, it's so important to be loved by a mother...so that's it...just a tiny accident of blogging no need to worry...have a good cry, and here we go again...
love from mousie
70 is too young to leave the world, and all you love along with it. I'm so sorry that you also lost the deep, emotionally draining words you put together through blogger... I've left many things un-redone in despair, as a result of blogger's evil yet uncaring erasures. Please know that my friend, I'm grieving with you at the loss of your sweet mother. The pictures you put up are as mentioned by Aura, ways to show without words how you felt about her. Hugs - and silent comfort to you S.
What a great bunch of humanity came here to help me. Wisdom is eternally welcome. There is much of it in evidence....Mousie, do you want/need a new special-needs kid?
Thank you all so much. The loss of a post is, in itself nothing. The good news is that I had actually transcribed it from what I'd written in long-hand the day before, so it still exists. The real loss of the post was in this particular context. It was a 'chapter' of the whole story.
I was really a very special-needs kid, after 'Born Running'. The bond was entirely bound up in that event.
I honestly do not know if I can endure much more. The past day or two has been worse and it hard to write anything at all.
Parts of the lost post will surface in another form, if only I can find the strength and mental clarity to equal the will.~
I hops that anyone to whom I should write a mail reads this. It is becoming much harder, so if you don't hear from me, it is because I feel I have to limit my time on the internet, in order to channel the strength into what I need to say in this diary.
I read & feel your love & suppport. I can only ask you to understand this and if there is silence from me beyond these pages, then take them as knowing I am alive & just doing my best as all reality becomes so agonisingly distorted. This is not what I was made for and my resistance is breaking.
I'm sorry you lost your writing but I love seeing these photos - you look exactly the same now as you did at age ... 8? 10? It's extraordinary! The life force in you then is still in you today, and now I can see from whence it sprang!
Dear Sweet,
I feel SO SORRY for you that you mom passed away ,and therefore I wish you all my best wishes and hughs. I am sending you very much love , strenght for the coming time... and take care, take the time for yourself....
With love and another hugh,
JoAnn (flowers for you)
Thinking of you my dear friend
Rxxxxx
The good thing is that you were still able to publish it. And even if not in its original form, the story will always be inside of you, so thank you for sharing it, even if just a part of it.
I hope the coffee tasted good, it was a well deserved one.
We'll be around.
i strongly believed that things happen with reasons. so don't get upset, what really matter most is you did what you wanted to do.
cheers!
Stewart, hope you will continue with a new post soon. I'm eager to read more of your story.
Its raining here Stewart, my thoughts are with you and perhaps I understand suadades a little better, perhaps not, feel this translation may be missing the mark somehow but its moving non the less xxxx Thinking of you X Auds
Lirics translation by felixpradas
The ordinary events in our lives
Do not fill us with longing;
Not so those memories that hurt
Or those that bloom into a smile.
Some people are our history,
The history of our lives;
There are others whose name
We not recall ever hearing.
Such are the feelings
That keep alive my longing,
The feelings we shared
And withered in the end.
There are days that scar
One's soul and life,
This is why I cannot forget
The day you left me.
The rain drenched
My cold and tired face
In the streets of a city
I had aimlessly walked.
Ah! ...Like a girl gone astray
My cry rang across the city:
How quick does the fire of love
Dies in the rain!
The rain heard me and kept
To herself my secret in that city
Where she taps on the window,
Filling me with longing.
Into September now Stewart; the year rolls on....hoping things are somehow improving for you with each passing day.
{{HUGS}}
Rx
Nobody can begin to imagine.
For God's sake, I beg you, PLEASE do not even try!
Get upset? I am too blunted to know the difference. I forgive you easily, because you do not know me or what I am going through. Memories are all that's left me, but they are toruring me so badly that I would so willingly wake up tomorrow morning with none preserved at all, erased like a blog post. What a liberation that would be.
Me voilà aujourd'hui sur ce blog "les flammes d'Eden",le feu de la naissance, et non, ne crois pas que l'on ne puisse te comprendre
Ce que tu ressens c'est la douleur universelle de la perte du passé, des instants passés
Mais Stewart, pour vivre, il faut faire fi du passé, sans l'oublier. Si le passé est trop présent, on n'avance plus
La photo où tu essaies de marcher, tu dis que personne n'a l'air heureux, tu l'interprètes ainsi. Et bien je vois moi un père (c'est ton père ?) et une mère si fiers de leur enfant et sans doute se disant qu'il grandit et que peu à peu il va prendre son autonomie et enfin son envol...
Car c'est cela la vie. Progresser et prendre son envol...
Je reviendrai sur ce post sans doute avant de passer au suivant. Je suis si heureuse de pouvoir te lire, en anglais même. Alors je ferai un effort.
Mais avant il me faudra partir et revenir. Car je vais voir Chamamy chez elle dans le sud de la France.
Elle est la première amie du monde blog. Elle poste moins souvent, elle est moins présente. Mais elle est là pour moi et nous allons tomber dans les bras l'une de l'autre et partager. Partager.
Post a Comment