Saturday, 6 October 2007

For Anonymous, Superstar; Wherever You May Think You Are...

Whatever is it with me, blogging and the first week of October?
Last year, on Oct. 3rd, it was a malignant death-threat, which my detective work revealed to be none other than Sunny Jim of Oeiras, jealous, immature, insecure creep. I desisted from ruining his future professional career as I was able to have done, as I can't believe in revenge, but it still caused damage.
Now, today, I open the pc and find the following little gem posted yesterday by another member of the Anonymous Global Super-Brother/Sisterhood.
It was supposed to appear as a comkment in my very last "Time & A Word" post, last August. It won't.
It's here that I want it, where I should feel truly ENLIGHTENED & SAVED by its message.
So, friends, here come the words from the prophet, who clearly knows me as well as he/she knows the little beach café with the stunning views by the Sea of Tranquility, Moon.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "post-script: Words for the End of Time":

YOU MAY UNKNOWINGLY BE IN A FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR CORRUPTION IS PREVENTING YOU FROM REALIZING IT!!!! IF YOU FAIL TO UNCORRUPT YOURSELF AND START IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION YOU MAY NOT GET THAT SECOND CHANCE VIA REINCARNATION!!!
If you knew the truth you would have great urgency.
Stop thinking wrong:::Children claimed by disease prior to innoculations may really be dead. No immortality, no reincarnation. This may be the price of being disfavored.
This tactic of "fairness", savoir and Christian god-based hope is fucking you up.
Life is a test. Only those worthy will ascend. Contradictions have been manufactured (1906), suggesting temptation, corrupting people and compelling them to think wrong.
The other planets are exclusive places. They don't bring most people. You have to earn it. Nobody is going to save you. Nobody is going to do it for you. You have to save yourself.
YOU MAY BE IN A FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOU DON'T REALIZE IT!!!! IF YOU FAIL TO UNCORRUPT YOURSELF AND START IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION YOU MAY NOT GET THAT SECOND CHANCE VIA REINCARNATION.
If you knew the truth you would have great urgency.


Anon, "thank-you" is too small and inaccurate a word for you. Rather, I am in awe of you. What are you a prophet of - Buddha? Krishna? Mohammed? Clearly, you don't go for Christians of any flavour, or Jews. And 1906, yeah, what a cracking year that was! Almost as fab as 1917, which had everything. Or 1933, which brought us a Hitler with total power. he also liked going on tour, you know.
My uneducated guess is that it's none of the above. Blindness, maybe. Or intolerance. Disrespect, certainly.
So, Anon, you believe you are here to help me? Bring me light in the darkness? Teach me something. Gain a convert? NOT A CHANCE! Not least because you clearly haven't bothered to read anything I've posted in Blog Land.
Do you really think I don't know I'm in a fight for my life? I've known that every day for over 50 years, you piece of dirt.
Do you honestly believe that it has taken you to inform me that nobody is going to save me? And who in hell are you to talk to me about my "corruption"?
Tell you what, pal: you concentrate on saving yourself, reaching one of those other exclusive planets you have in your brochure and I'll deal with me, my way, you presumptuous turnip-brained oaf. As if this world doesn't have enough troubles, it has to support busy-body "I-have-all-the-answers" fools such as you.
Oh, and if you can't decide where it's to be, your after-life - on Mars, Uranus, Saturn, or perhaps you could fancy a cruise around Alpha Centauri - I humbly offer you my suggestion.
See the photos below? It's the best I could come up with in a hurry, but you just climb aboard, sit on one of those cacti and swivel so hard that you get launched into the cosmos.
In fact, I think you are already on board...See that tiny spider in the top left-hand pic? If that's not you, then which member of your family is it? Enjoying the reincarnation, I hope.
The o0ne thing you got right is this: you are a NON!

And all this instead of the post I have actually prepared! Soon, though.
All my best wishes to the REAL people!

10 comments:

RUTH said...

Oh my goodness...I'm so sorry Icarus but I just can't help laughing at the incredible image you've conjoured in my mind in your reply to the moronic commenter. May I make a plea for the poor cacti....they may be prickly but it's unfair to make them compete with a prick like your commenter....Uranus sounds a good planet as they were definitely talking out of theirs!
With love
Rx aka a REAL person

Icarus said...

LOL, "Uranus"...Ain't THAT the truth, Aka!

Actually, it did me some good to find that there is still some barb in my wire!

And I am laughing along with you, my dear!

Kisses,
Sxxx

Mauigirl said...

Great response, Icarus, to the outlandish comment you got, and Ruth, ROFL about your comments!

I had a weirdo comment like that on one of my earliest posts. At first I was excited because I was getting so few comments back then, and then realized it was some nutcase. Oh well, they can provide us with some fodder, anyway!

Looking forward to your next "real" post.

-Mauigirl, another REAL person! ;-)

Audrey said...

Joining in the laughter....Love your barb Icarus, never ever loose it xxx Auds

Icarus said...

Come-uppance? Or Anon Strikes Back?
Last night, I suddenly had the wickedest sore throat & it developed so nicely that I spent the entire day in or near bed, till now (10.50 pm), while outside it was an Indian Summer's day of 82º, the bulls ran the streets and the 'people' clapped their chopped hands & threw up their sweaty nightcaps (thanks, Bill Shaekespeare). Which wasn't nice, but was irritating for me.

Nikon said...

I think that you bested the lout :)
Ulysses!

Cergie said...

Je n'ai pas compris grand chose à l'histoire, j'ai compris qu'Anon avait passé bcp de temps à t'écrire et que toi tu t'es servi de cela pour rebondir et faire un sacré message et renforcer ta déterminatiion
Je me souviens de cette histoire de l'année dernière. Que tu avais résolue.
Je me souviens que nous en avions discutté. Il me parait que cette année tu es dans un état d'esprit différent et que tu sois inattaquable, je veux dire aun dessus de toute attaque. Plus fort.

Bon courage, ami Icarus, toi qui n'est pas un anonyme pour nous malgré que tu aies un surnom...
Moi aussi j'ai un surnom, mais je suis une réelle personne...

tsduff said...

Well, not to feel so all alone... Stewart I received the very same comment, not once, but 3 or 4 times on only one of my posts. Those giant spam comments were so long they were nearly impossible to erase - I see you did one better by responding! I love what you said about the cactus...as well as the ever witty Ruth - LOL that was funny.

Take care.

AnaGF said...

Ah, ah, ah, thank god there are these morons around to make us laugh and lift our spirits on a bad day!

Icarus said...

To all you REAL people out there, REAL thanks from me.
I have seen in the end, when I read Pequete's comment, that it was exactly like that. I wasn't laughing when Ano arrived, but by getting it off my chest in that way, it did indeed become something to laugh about, bcause it made you laugh.
Terry, it was a great comfort to know that someone had also received this nonsense. Why do they bother?
But I have had one of the mothers of all colds since last Sunday and though I was back to about 75% by Wednesday, the missing 25% goes on missing, replaced by coughing, nasal tears and aching limbs & chest - which is a bit too long for my liking.
Cergie, bien sûr que tu sois une reelle personne! Mais je voudrais bien être aussi inattaquable que tu crois. Cette année je suis devenu plus vulnérable que jamias dans ma vie, pour toutes les raisons déjà exposées. J'ai l'impression que le vent pourrait être capable de m'emporter à n'importe quel moment de son choix. Je sais, je sais...l'enfer où je m'habite est inimaginable là-dehors. Néanmoins, j'ai un poste de poèsie qui m'attend maintenant.....tu vois voir!