Monday, 22 October 2007

Illustrations to the Serendipity Text Below

Again, red crosses in boxes, Blogger malfunctions so I'm trying for a 3rd time to put in the pictures that should have appeared in the text posted earlier.
It's a shame, but they are integral to what I wrote. Just read and scroll up each time you come to a box.
I'm keeping the bizarre posting information right below, before pic 1.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HI "icarus"!
How terrible that blogger is 'not working' it might also be the "picasa" program which is not communicating well with blogger. Sometimes its better to save your 'collages' FIRST in your PC under "Jpeg" extention. and upload it later straight from your pC?

However it worked now..., right?

Thanks for your comments on my Italian shopwindow "Sicilian fashion " Yeh !do you know that some skinny models are forbidden to take part in a fashionshow? Ye! Theleave been changed, however some girls are crazy and look 'skin over bone' too skinny, awfull they look! You are so right its not healthy the way they look anymore....

Greetings JoAnn

Gledwood said...

I agree with the statement about the truth!

photowannabe said...

Hi Icarus, thanks so much for your concern about us in California. I am thankful we are not anywhere near all the trouble but I feel so sorry for the many people going through the difficulties down South.